Premier Garage Floors reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. If you would like to stay up to date with the latest changes, please check back frequently.
What User Data We Collect?
When you visit Premier Garage Floors, we may collect the following data:
• Contact information such as name, address, contact number and email address
• IP address
• Information such as interests and preferences
• Online behaviour on our website
Why We Collect Your Data?
We may collect your data to:
• Help us understand your preferences
• Improve our services
• Send you promotional materials containing the information we think you will find interesting based on your preferences
• Adjust our website according to your online behaviour and preferences
Where Do We Collect Personal Data From?
When you visit our www.premiergaragefloors.co.uk, our website may automatically collect information such as:
• Technical information, including truncated and anonymised version of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you stay on the site, how you got there, page response times, length of visit, links you click on and documents downloaded including any errors.
How We Use Your Personal Data?
Where you have given Premier Garage Floors consent, we may use your personal information to:
• Contact you about our services, promotions or information which we think may be of interest to you.
You do of course have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information you supply:
We use the information you supply us to:
• process your personal information where necessary for us to carry our activities for which it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
Information we automatically collect:
We use the information we automatically collect about you to:
• Administer our site, troubleshooting and statistical purposes.
• Improve our site and ensure content is presented in the most effective format for you and your device.
• Security as part of our efforts to keep our site safe.
The information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that will identify you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. You can find out how Google will use your data here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are dedicated to keeping the data we collect secure and confidential. Premier Garage Floors has done all it can to prevent theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing technologies and software, which help to safeguard all the information we collect.
How can I manage my data?
By law, you have the right to access your personal information and make any necessary changes. You also have the right to withdraw your consent or remove any information Premier Garage Floors holds in its database. You can also decline us from using your information.
You have several rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. You have the right to:
• Access your personal information;
• Update or amend inaccurate information;
• Withdraw your consent;
• Remove any personal information we hold;
• Obtain a copy of any information;
• Object to the use of personal information where it is based on specific legal bases;
• Object to the use of automated decision making, including profiling;
If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your data, or where you believe your legal rights have been infringed, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection regulator. The data protection regulator for the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you are unsatisfied with how we’ve handled your information or you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com